One of our most anticipated releases yet, our new Clarifying & Soothing Sheet Mask is just the mask you need to clear and soothe your skin. Suitable for all skin types, but particularly beneficial for those with sensitive or inflamed skin, this mask is fast becoming one of our favourites.
Who is the Clarifying & Soothing Sheet Mask made for?
As with all of The Unnamed’s sheet masks, the ingredients we include are gentle enough to be suitable for all skin types. However, the Clarifying & Soothing Sheet Mask has been specifically made for those looking to calm or clear their sensitive or irritated skin.
Made with antioxidant-rich cucumber and green tea (more on that below), the ingredients in this mask work together to clarify skin by drawing out impurities and removing excess oil and sebum. This works to gradually reduce redness and inflammation, leaving your skin feeling clean, calm and soothed.
If your skin, or that of a loved one, is feeling irritated, experiencing sun damage or is frequently prone to acne or breakouts, the Clarifying & Soothing Sheet Mask is the perfect pick-me-up.
What is the Clarifying & Soothing Sheet Mask made from?
At The Unnamed, we are proud to find gentle yet effective ingredients that work purposefully to deliver results. For our Clarifying & Soothing Sheet Mask, we’ve used ingredients that work harmoniously together to soothe and hydrate skin whilst relieving irritation.
Here are some of the ingredients we have specifically chosen to include in this mask, and a little detail on why they’ve made the cut:
- Green Tea - with its rich antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, green tea is a powerhouse in soothing redness and reducing inflammation. If you frequently notice puffy skin or acne disrupting your skin health, green tea is the ingredient you need to introduce to your skincare regime. Also known for its protection against environmental stressors such as UV rays and pollution, green tea is deeply powerful in fighting free radicals and bacteria to keep your skin protected and feeling calm.
- Cucumber extract - both cooling and refreshing, there’s a reason that cucumbers were the original eye mask of choice. We’ve specifically used cucumber extract for its hydrating and soothing qualities, which help to reduce redness, puffiness and relieve sensitive and irritated skin.
- Witch Hazel - for those with oily or acne-prone skin, witch hazel is a key ingredient in reducing your excess oil and sebum. By regulating your natural oil production, witch hazel can help to reduce acne, and achieve clearer and more even skin.
- Allantoin - extracted from the roots of a comfrey plant, allatoin is perhaps a lesser known, but nonetheless powerful, ingredient in soothing and moisturising sensitive skin. Best of all, it’s non-irritating qualities make it suitable for all skin types.
If you’ve previously used the Unnamed range of sheet masks before, you may also know that all of our masks have been developed with anti-aging ingredients. The Clarifying & Soothing Sheet Mask is formulated with anti-aging peptides, to deliver both instantly visible and longer-term skincare benefits.
So whether your skin concerns are inflammation, irritation or just early-aging, this refreshing mask is the one that your skin needs to feel its healthiest yet. Shop the new Clarifying & Soothing Sheet Mask here.
For best results we recommend clearing your diary, popping on a mask and pouring yourself one of our Matcha Cucumber Gin cocktails.
Matcha Cucumber Gin Cocktail
1 shot gin
1 shot lime juice
1 shot cucumber sugar syrup
1 teaspoon Matcha powder
1 bunch of mint leaves
- Make a simple sugar syrup by combining equal parts of white sugar & water in a saucepan and lightly boil until the sugar dissolves & the syrup is clear. Add slices of cucumber to infuse and discard afterwards.
- Add mint leaves to a glass and muddle with a wooden spoon or rolling pin to release the flavours.
- Add gin, lime juice, sugar syrup & ice to the glass and mix.
- Add boiling water to the matcha powder to form a paste and add to the glass.
- Add cucumber slices & mint leaves to garnish.
- Top up with sparkling water.